Come jam with JAM
If you are a business professional and music is an important component in your personal life, consider a career at JAM. With over 450 hard working music lovers in our professional midst, you’ll always find someone who shares in your musical passion.
As a multinational, multi-million dollar privately held corporation JAM has many exciting opportunities in financial management, marketing, sales, logistics and information technology. And a wide range of customer service opportunities from customer support to product repair and service.
You’ll be led by the best and brightest people in the music product distribution business. They are driven by the desire to profitably grow their music division within the company – with your help.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Group Insurance including medical, dental, life, AD&D, critical illness and LTD coverage
- A complete Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counseling and referrals for personal, family, financial, health or work-related problems
- Beautiful, modern office spaces
- Paid vacation and personal days
- An on-site, subsidized cafeteria
- Free on-site parking
- Generous employee discounts on all products we distribute
- Employee Referral Programs
- An advantageous Wellness Incentive Program as well as corporate rates at local Fitness Centers and on-site, subsidized yoga classes
- Social Events held throughout the year including summer BBQs, holiday parties, Ice Cream Days and more!
- Other benefits geared towards our number one priority: our employees;
Apply today to join an amazing group of talented, ambitious, music loving individuals in the musical instrument, consumer electronic or pro audio divisions. All located on the West Island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Or at our US locations.
And did you notice the company discount on gear?
But be advised that just like the product lines we distribute – we choose our people very carefully. And they usually stay with us for a very long time.
To view our current job openings and to apply for a position, please click here. You will be able to create a personal profile and apply for the position you are interested in.