Come jam with Exertis | JAM
If you are a business professional and music is an important component in your personal life, consider a career at Exertis | JAM. With over 450 hard working music lovers in our professional midst, you’ll always find someone who shares in your musical passion.
As a multinational, multi-million dollar publicly held corporation Exertis | JAM has many exciting opportunities in financial management, marketing, sales, logistics and information technology. And a wide range of customer service opportunities from customer support to product repair and service.
You’ll be led by the best and brightest people in the music product distribution business. They are driven by the desire to profitably grow their music division within the company – with your help.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid work environment and paid summer hours
- Paid vacation, paid personal days and a paid day in honor of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Group RRSP and 401K programs with generous employer match
- An advantageous Wellness Incentive Program
- A complete Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counseling and referrals for personal, family, financial, health or work-related problems
- Beautiful, modern office spaces
- Free on-site parking
- Generous employee discounts on all products we distribute
- Employee Referral Programs
- Social Events held throughout the year including summer BBQs, holiday parties, Ice Cream Days and more!
- Other benefits geared towards our number one priority: our employees
Apply today to join an amazing group of talented, ambitious, music loving individuals in the musical instrument, consumer electronic or pro audio divisions. All located on the West Island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Or at our US locations.
And did you notice the company discount on gear?
But be advised that just like the product lines we distribute – we choose our people very carefully. And they usually stay with us for a very long time.
To view our current job openings and to apply for a position, please click here. You will be able to create a personal profile and apply for the position you are interested in.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.